Laboratory Testing Services
Medipharm's FDA-registered microbiological testing laboratory can provide you with timely test results with the expertise and quality that you require throughout the different steps of the manufacturing process, from raw materials through to the finished product.
Our microbiological testing services include quantitative enumeration of aerobic bacteria and fungi, detection of objectionable organisms, and identification of microbial contamination.
We analyze pharmaceutical preparations, food and food ingredients, agricultural products, cosmetics, water, fuels, and many other products and materials to help ensure compliance with safety, quality, and regulatory specifications.
Our laboratory capabilities include the following microbiological tests:
- <61> Microbial Examination of Nonsterile Products—Microbial Enumeration Tests
- <2021>Microbial Enumeration Tests—Nutritional and Dietary Supplements
- <2022> Microbiological Procedures For Absence Of Specified Microorganisms—Nutritional And Dietary Supplements.
- <2023>Microbiological Attributes Of Nonsterile Nutritional And Dietary Supplements
- Total Aerobic Microbial Count
- Total Yeasts and Molds Count
- Salmonella & Escherichia Coli
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Total Coliforms